SLIP & FALL
Injured due to a slippery or hazardous condition on someone else’s property?
Jessica J. Travis can help.
A ‘Slip and Fall’ injury can result from:
- Slippery surface (spill, moisture accumulation)
- Poor lighting
- Abrupt or unmarked change in floor level
- Hole or dip in surface of floor
- Poor remodeling
If you are injured in a Slip & Fall:
- Collect evidence: Photographs, witnesses, diagrams, medical records and keep the shoes you were wearing.
- Visit a doctor & follow recommended treatment
- Track of your expenses & medical treatment
- Consult an attorney
Help is just a call away – The Travis Law Firm, PLLC: 321-728-7280.