Injured by an employee that should have never been hired in the first place?
Jessica J. Travis can help.
Negligent hiring may occur when a business fails to act with due diligence during the hiring process and fails to:
- Conduct back-ground check.
- Fill out application.
- Conduct an interview.
- Contact references.
- Contact previous employers.
- Check driver’s license status.
If you are injured by a business’ employee:
- Collect evidence: Photographs, witnesses, internal reports, medical records and police reports.
- Visit a doctor & follow recommended treatment
- Track of your expenses & medical treatment
- Consult an attorney
Help is just a call away – The Travis Law Firm, PLLC: 321-728-7280.