Victimized and the business could have prevented the injury or crime?
Jessica J. Travis can help.
Negligent security may occur when a business fails to provide for the safety and security and a guests falls victim to injury or crime.
- Inadequate security guards
- Inadequate lighting
- Broken locks, doors or barriers
- Unaddressed, known criminals or dangerous persons on premises
If you fall victim due to inadequate security:
- Collect evidence: Photographs, witnesses, internal reports or statements, medical records and police reports.
- Visit a doctor & follow recommended treatment
- Track of your expenses & medical treatment
- Consult an attorney
Help is just a call away – The Travis Law Firm, PLLC: 321-728-7280.